TCM 31 Days - Day O Ram

Monday, January 29, 2007

what was i thinking?!

i've been going back and forth trying to decide whether or not to post links to items i am trying to get on ebay. sure i want to share every aspect of my life with my peoples, but some of the more unsavory blokes i know might get all single white female on me and buy up the shit. then again- most of my devious foes- while simply darling in their own right for sure- don't really have my slender, superhero-like thighs. plus- if someone did happen to purchase something i wanted, i could just as easily steal it from them- thereby sidestepping the whole payment thing!!

anywho- below is a link to the jeans i am bidding on- i kind of threw my bid in while on the phone and not really paying attention to what i was doing (like when i erased my ipod last week). only when i went back to copy the link did i really take a look at them and the first thing i thought was- holy freaking queer! if i wear those i won't have to walk around with a penis in my mouth for people to know i am a homo. what do you think? should i look for a matching purse or what?

do they make those in men's?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this is way better than oprah. that bitch got nothin' on doo doo...