TCM 31 Days - Day O Ram

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Dancing at work- De La Soul lovin-

***I know that I have been off the grid for wayyyyy too long. A second job is eating up my time- making that extra paper so that I can live large at Jazz Fest. I will do my best to actually post soon- but until then- dance with me? Expect some Jazz Fest related songs soon- and with me getting ready for Mary J. and Jay Z tomorrow night- you know I'm gonna represent!!!

I dare you not to dance to any of these songs. Period. Don't dance. It's not going to be easy though- De La Soul knows how to make you move.

Starting with the I-N-C-R-E-D-I-B-L-E "Me, Myself, and I"- whenever I hear that beginning- I don't think of P-Funk, or the De La Soul boys- I think CINDY!!! Remember Cindy Crawford's "House of Style" on MTV?



Now- how about the brilliant collab w/ Chaka? "All Good" is the SHITTTTTTTTT!



Finally- one of the top 5 weekend celebration tracks bruh- FOR REAL!!! "Roller Skating Jam" boyueeeee:

2 comments:

jason said...

Oh my goodness...how have I missed that collaberation with Chaka???

thank you!

Angel with a crooked halo said...

I know!!! The first time I heard it was during an episode of Sex and the City- the one when Samantha was dating the gorgeous black man. Wonder why I remember that episode so fondly?!