TCM 31 Days - Day O Ram

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Belated Oscar Menu Recap

I know- I have really slacked ass in the update department. Quite the track record for the first two months huh? Am I like the dude who gets big time freaky the first few dates so that you let it be known you are off the market for him- only to find all of those mind numbing blowjobs in dressing rooms, etc- are distant memories? Hellllll no- first of all- I never let up on the freak- SHIT- the more I know about someone the better I can play them until they have a constant twitch in their starfish. I can see now that I should have planned a bit more ahead for the total breakdown that is Mardi Gras. Who was I kidding going to write new posts during it?! I know of many wonderful, entertaining New Orleans based bloggers who kept diaries and pages up to the minute during the insanity. I guess I am not that kind of correspondent. It was all I could do to get out to those parades every day and knock back that case of champagne. I know that if I let my haul of beads suffer at the expense of maintaining timely updates here- my resentment of the internet would be an unholy catalyst to bring back the dark ages. For crying out loud- I have invited you all to see Mardi Gras yourselves- I can barely remember details for my alibis- you alllll know this about me. I would threaten to withhold invites for next year- but who would I be fooling? I would love to have a full house any day- but during Mardi Gras- HELL YEAH! I am not going to fly blind one more year! Blind drunk? Of course! But I am already back in the Zone. Planning for Carnival 2008 is only a threat at most krewes this early- but Doo Doo is keeping it real! I have already started sketching costumes baby! I have my first crop of wigs due to arrive in a week! Blaine "Mr. Mardi Gras" Kerne? Eat me! 2008 is going to be so sexy you pause. Mark my words- you will pause!

Jeeze- constipation leads to diarrhea like that!! I haven't posted my Oscar night recipes and I have to take a break from typing!! Watch for the update!!

No comments: