TCM 31 Days - Day O Ram

Monday, October 22, 2007

Playlist: Pinch Me

As I mentioned in the previous post, along with the list of songs, and the various genre/occasion/mood tags that you assign for the list- you also have to write a description. This can be as simple as the date the playlist was compiled, or as detailed as commenting on every song in the list- it's all up to the person sharing. However, the Editors do encourage creativity by spotlighting certain playlists based upon their creativity and quality. These lists are marked with a green check, and are on the front page of the site. I am proud to say that over half my playlists have achieved such distinction!! Although on a few- I found that I put so much pressure on myself to get the gold star that I spent more time of the stupid description than putting together the list hehehe!! The following playlist is my most recent to be featured on the site. I will post some of the older lists throughout the week- and totally urge all of you (my three readers hehehe) to start sharing playlists as well. Each of you has a gift for finding perfect songs and a skill at turning a phrase that I aspire to with each entry. (Oh and Rene? If you read this- you definitely need to get your butt over to that site and check out my retrowonderland playlist hehehe- I am hoping that you have been noticing some increased traffic!!!)


After my last "keep your head up" breakup playlist, I wanted to put together tunes that showcase the brighter side of love. Songs that are perfect for that giddy rush that you get when you are blindsided by someone. When you drive your friends crazy (when they actually get to see you hehe) by gushing and giggling and your heart can be heard around the corner. Secretly- I'm hoping that this is a "if you build it he will come" deal- just without the ghosts or Kevin Costner hehe! So join me on Cloud 9- wear something that is way too cute, leave your tired friends at home- and bliss out!!!



Link to entire song list

No comments: