TCM 31 Days - Day O Ram

Monday, November 5, 2007

Playlist: Jammie needs a sitter

***EDITOR'S PICK
Now you know, I would rather walk on my tongue than to share someone else's business- BUT- I work with a FREAK!!! Oooh this girl is so naughty, she could make Jimmy Swaggart blush. So anywho- she knows that despite my angelic appearance, my musical tastes dwell somewhere near the gutter (at times). She had me put together a list that would make sure her man came home right after work. She had some definite ideas of ways he could be of service to her. Apparently he likes direction, so after hearing these tunes, she made up a few notes for him, and left a trail of them through the house. Long story short- you should see the rock on that ho's hand!!! Good luck y'all!!



Link to entire song list

No comments: