TCM 31 Days - Day O Ram

Monday, November 5, 2007

Playlist: U R A Fool

****EDITOR'S PICK
**Update- Sadly no longer a fool for the boy referenced below :(

So there's this boy that I like- he makes me giggle, alot! When he's around, I say and do really silly things (not that many people would notice the difference from my usual behavior). When he's talking to me or looking at me, I stumble and trip like a drunk in new shoes. In his presence I have almost broken my nose at least a dozen times- opening doors into it, turning abruptly and finding walls and windows- it's crazy!! So he has taken to calling me FOOL!! When I call his cell phone- it shows "U R A Fool", and that's how he answers!! All lovingly I am assured! So I thought to take ownership of it- I would make him a foolish playlist! You tell me- does this just prove him right? Hehehe- it doesn't matter, I am happy to be his fool!



Link to entire song list

No comments: