TCM 31 Days - Day O Ram

Monday, December 31, 2007

Playlist: The Wedding (Chauffeur) Singer

******EDITORS PICK

Recently, the friend of a friend finally got married at the ripe, young age of 44. It was his first wedding, and the bride a lovely woman of 37, had never been down the aisle either. As part of my gift- I offered a ride service for any family/bridal party members from out of the area- from the hotel HQ to various hair salons, tux shops, meeting places, etc. I decided to make a fun CD of love songs that would appeal to all ages- from flower girl to mother of the bride. Tunes to get them ready to boogie at the wedding, sing and start the party early- you know! My feet still hurt from dancing, and I am proud to have burned my image into the head of the grumpiest relative at the reception! This disc is still on heavy rotation in my car- if you drive around New Orleans and see me grinning and dancing on an otherwise agonizing commute- you'll know what's happening! Hope you enjoy!

Link to complete song list

1 comment:

jason said...

Very nice idea!

Love the selections too.