TCM 31 Days - Day O Ram

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Queer Eye Xmas 2007






I first came upon the idea for this years Christmas gift during a lunch with Will and his friends who were in town for Halloween. We were talking about funny t-shirts and I thought "wouldn't it be a hoot to give everyone a shirt with my picture on it- a la hood funeral"! So I began toying with different photos from the year. I had several options, but since this would be given to a large range of ages- from 2 to 65, I went for something semi-safe, but still a bit offensive. Well, offensive if you are a big ole jesus freak- thankfully I don't have many of those on my list! I hope to get pictures of everyone in their shirts- so keep checking back for updates hehehe! Who knows- if there is enough demand this could be a sideline!

** Merci for the pic Will!

1 comment:

Will T said...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/12126892@N00/2130023598/