TCM 31 Days - Day O Ram

Friday, January 11, 2008

"You must think I am an alarmist" "Only because you sound like one"

That is a quote from one of my all time favorite films- "Victor/Victoria"- possibly one of the funniest movies ever produced. Unfortunately, the quote is used to highlight my reaction to Gov. elect Jindal's latest appointment

I know absolutely nothing about this Alan Levine dude, other than what I have read in a few articles online. I intend to do a bit more digging, and hopefully will find nothing too scary. It's just this- of allllllll the people on the planet- did he have to pick someone with such close ties to the fucking Bush family? Jesus- between this and the home schooled religious nut he's tapped to be his chief of staff, I am thinking my predictions about Jindal are still dead on- he's a tool of the dark side my friends! We are f'd!

No comments: