TCM 31 Days - Day O Ram

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

HISTORY OF HEART CHALLENGES


I know that it doesn't really say much for me that I am giddy over someone collapsing- but come on- it's Jerry "The Gays are to be blamed for EVERYTHING" Falwell!! CNN and other "news" outlets are reporting that the piece of shit was found unconscious and in "gravely serious condition"!!! They go on to quote one of his henchmen that Rev. Scumbag has a "history of heart challenges"- hmmm is that like how I don't have a BMW I have had a serious of BMW Challenges? More (good) news to follow?!

And just to get your juices flowing- here are some choice Falwell quotes!!

After the September 11, 2001, attacks Falwell said on the 700 Club, "I really believe that the pagans, and the abortionists, and the feminists, and the gays and the lesbians who are actively trying to make that an alternative lifestyle, the ACLU, People For the American Way, all of them who have tried to secularize America. I point the finger in their face and say 'you helped this happen.'"

As for homosexuality, Falwell remarked, "AIDS is the wrath of a just God against homosexuals." Falwell's ghostwriter, Mel White, said Falwell remarked about gay protesters, "Thank God for these gay demonstrators. If I didn't have them, I'd have to invent them. They give me all the publicity I need."

UPDATE: Jerry Falwell has indeed shit the bed!! I would type more- but I am in a hurry to go celebrate! Seriously- I think that right about now- if his faith was correct for some crazy reason- he is getting his ass chewed out from some lower saint before being kicked downstairs for an eternity of sweating!!

No comments: