TCM 31 Days - Day O Ram

Friday, February 2, 2007

Here's to good karma- I think that is what this is hehe

In honor of her 60th birthday, I was going to post something about Farrah Fawcett. I mainly did it because when I noticed it was her birthday I remembered the wacky story about her beating on her boyfriend with a baseball bat years ago. I sooooooo wanted a post with the headline: "Touched by an Angel (Wielding a Bat)!" because- come on- that's great! But then when I dug up the specifics of the case, I decided against the post as the sleazeball ex had beaten her up pretty badly- and that crossed the line for me. Domestic squabbles leading to smashed windows are one thing- but beating a woman? Not really cool- right? So just as I scrap the idea and head to cnn.com to see what up in the world- there's a new article about Farrah that is totally great news. Apparently her doctors have released a statement that she has had a "full and complete response to treatment"! Farrah had announced last October that she had been diagnosed with an undisclosed form of cancer. I am much happier to report this in honor of her birthday- cause you know I am dying for a "Charlie's Angels" reunion!!!! Maybe the girls all get together to solve this mystery- who gave them all freakin' cancer? I've read some statistics that "one in three people" will get some form of cancer- but what are the odds that all three original Angels would have it? Shenanigans!!!

No comments: