TCM 31 Days - Day O Ram

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Dancing at work- New (at least to me) dance pop!!!

Let me know what you think!!

Ok- this first video- the debut single from the Dead Wasps totally kicks ass! Now tell me how crappy their publicist is- it was posted a little over a year ago- and the view count is under 600?! WTF? Am I missing something here? You decide:



I probably should be saving this next one for Valentines Day- it's by The Lovemakers- but I can't wait! I have been bugging the shite out of poor Amanda here at the office with this tune on repeat. I have always been a big fan of shaking that ass- so any song that urges it, and with a fun beat, is a winner in my book:



How much am I loving this next song by The Ting Tings?! A totally simple song- that has wormed its way into my crevices!!! Enjoy- in the same way that you may repeat- ella ella ellla a a a - you get the point!!

No comments: