TCM 31 Days - Day O Ram

Friday, February 15, 2008

It's that time of year again!!!



Check out this Webpage!

http://stbaldricks.org/referral.html?Ref=L3BhcnRpY2lwYW50cy9zaGF2ZWVfaW5mby5odG1sP1BhcnRpY2lwYW50S2V5PTIwMDh8Mjk3NzU=

That's right folks- it's that time of year again! Now before anyone cries foul because I have pretty much kept my head shaved since last year- come on now- were you really donating just because of my hairstyle (or lack of one hehehe)? But to keep in the spirit of things- I have not been shorn since Mardi Gras (it realllllllly helps get beads!) and will not so much as pluck a gray before the event! I will be posting pictures daily of the "growth" but in the meantime- DIG DEEP! I am low balling my goal, but hope to increase it as we close in on the big day!! Make me proud once again my friends!

Andrew

***Please pass this along - Hell, make it viral!! And just to sweeten the deal- anyone who donates AND comes to the shaving on 3/14/08- gets to drink with me and quite probably get a kiss or two!!!! How about that?! Hmmm- maybe I should contact the New Orleans Tourism Board...

No comments: