TCM 31 Days - Day O Ram

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Bless me Father, for I have sinned



(This is an actual priest featured here: http://www.calendarioromano.co.uk/)

I sure as hell don't remember priests this hot from when I was an altar boy! If they were- no amount of interference from my mother would have kept me from those retreats at the St. Mary's Priest's Summer Camp! It always used to piss me off that all of my friends were allowed to go, but my mother refused to allow her son to spend the night under the same roof with them. At a family gathering a few years back, she defended her actions after sharing the news that Father Coughlin, the "head" priest at St. Marys- (the first church we tried to attend in Bangor, Maine) had been implicated in one of the many boy banging cases. "I had brothers who were altar boys" she explained "and there was no way in hell I was going to let you stay at that camp. It would only have been like giving permission for them to molest you. And see- I was right! Aren't you glad I forbade you now?!" "Glad? Hell no I'm not glad! I am pissed! I mean shit- I already turned out gay- at least if one of them had tried to diddle me, I'd be up for some of the Catholic Churchs illgotten gold!!!!"

Needless to say- Mom didn't appreciate my spin hehe!

2 comments:

jason said...

I don't remember any even remotely "hot"....

But these Italian male model priests here would get me to church on time, I'm sure.

LadrĂ³n de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Jiminy. That's much better than most of those bare chested ones. It's a great tease, and my imagination knows exactly what's under the frocks.