TCM 31 Days - Day O Ram

Saturday, September 29, 2007

I'm in a purple mood!




Totally strange, yet enjoyable video for one of my favorite songs of all time. Didn't I just love singing the words to this song and feeling dirty when I was in 8th grade hehe!


Most things "Prince" related are hard to find on youtube- thank god for drag queens who don't really give a shit about rules like that! This is Inaya Day's version of the song, not the original by Vanity- but anything for that killer beat.


LOVVVVVVEEEE Wendy & Lisa- I used to walk around in a daze doing "Wendy?" "Yes Lisa" "Is the water warm enough?" from Computer Blue! This whole album kicked ass- surprised it didn't do better. Did you know that Wendy & Lisa are still a team and now do the score for the show Heroes?!

1 comment:

jason said...

I knew they were still a team, but I didn't realize they did music for heroes.

I used to like them a lot, but I have to defer to yours and my friend Michael's encyclopedic knowlege of Wendy and Lisa, however. I am always a student.

I'm going to see if I can find "Pop Life"...one of my other favorite Prince tunes right now.