TCM 31 Days - Day O Ram

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Another brush with fame...

I have tried to limit my friends on myspace to people I have actually talked to- with a few exceptions. There are a few websites that I have purchased clothing from, my tanning salon, some clubs I frequent, and those who I find wayyyy too fabulous not to pay homage - Lynda Carter, Teena Marie, etc. This morning one of the most fabulous of all- Lady Bunny- posted a funny Grace Jones video. So I felt compelled to share my recent Grace Jones posts, and to inquire about the Lady's future Decadence plans. Imagine my surprise when she replied!!!! I was so excited to actually have some back and forth with one of the funniest entertainers I have ever seen- and she hinted at a return to New Orleans!!! Woohoo- enjoy!!!

No comments: