TCM 31 Days - Day O Ram

Thursday, April 19, 2007

You best holla at ya bruh...that's all I'm sayin.

Now you know you have to pay respects to the king, kiss the pope's ring, kiss the madam's hand, and most importantly lower your head before the Don. Well today is Mr. Marion "Suge" Knight's 42nd birthday. Some way or some how- and this is just my advice- you might want to go out of your way to acknowledge this blessed event. I'm not suggesting that you attempt to make contact. Give me a break- even if I did find a way to get in touch with him- there is no way I ever want to be on that man's radar. He's frightening in mythic terms because of his REPORTED behavior. Can you imagine the shit he does that we DON'T hear about? I guess that is my fascination with him. Anywho- enjoy the scary but short video clip. Suge is shown dancing with a woman at a club. I say dancing because there is music playing, and they are moving, and the people around them are obviously dancing. If I were to use another word...well- the whole thing is simply disturbing. He appears to be getting ready to kill this woman, but hes moving to the music as IF he we dancing. Seriously, all it would take is someone who is good at changing the speed of videio and you could easily picture her death. He's got this stallion, alpha male hitting it looking smile on like he is fucking this beautiful woman and wanted everyone to know as he did it. She just has this blank expression, but also- moves right along to the music. I think that is what seperates this clip from a snuff film trailer- a lack of aggression. After seeing this all I can say is- I think I have found someone who scares me more than Suge. Cause if that chick has no problem with what he's doing- she is a scary bitch indeed!! Let me know what you think!

No comments: