TCM 31 Days - Day O Ram

Friday, April 13, 2007

Shear Genius? I am hooked!!!


Last night I watched the premiere episode of "Shear Genius", Bravo TV's latest entry in the "Top Chef", "Project Runway", etc. line of reality/contest line. I'll admit that when I first heard the premise, I couldn't have been less interested. I have enjoyed great friendships with my hairdressers in the past, but give me a break. Then I found out who was hosting the show and made a full on 180- Jaclyn "KELLY GARRETT" Smith!!!!!!!! I could gush for days, weeks, months about my life long love of Jaclyn Smith. The most beautiful television star that has ever been or ever will be- flawless, classy, sweet, loving, talented, etc- the list could go on forever. She truly embodies the term "angel". The episode was all I'd hoped- bunch of loony hairdressers- the queens, the bitches, the lunatics, and tons of Jaclyn! She looks AMAZING- and is very involved the contest. Displaying a keen eye and innate sense of style, she is no ordinary celebrity talking head. I am on board for the run of this show and hope many of you are as well. I would love to see this on for several seasons!! Oh- and on a side note, when I went to her page at IMDB, I was floored to find out that she is turning 62 this year- DAMN!!! Does she look fine or what?!

No comments: