TCM 31 Days - Day O Ram

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Yummmm



Ok- so this is my new favorite wine- "Trixie's Secret" a yummmmmmmy rose from Kaz Vineyard & Winery. Another lagniappe from having friends go to Sonoma! The booze just keeps arriving at the office, and get this- they MAKE me open it at work!!! How sweet is that? Not to mention that the cute UPS guy is THIS close to taking me up on my offer. You see each time he drops off cases of wine, he says- looks like fun for you- have a great afternoon! Being as polite as I am, I turn and say "Looks like it could be fun for both of us hehe! You should stick around and help me put these away." He giggles as he walks off- but I am telling you- I can see his shit eating grin the minute he gets off the truck now and walks up to the door!!!

No comments: