TCM 31 Days - Day O Ram

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Maybe I need some "computer" help

Normally I hatttttttte to stereotype but at Whole Foods today it struck me hard in the face. 12:30 you expect a busy lunch crowd, as there are many offices and businesses surrounding it. It is also conveniently located for local parents and families running errands.
I don't know what office they work at but I started giggling when the IT department hit the store. I love how instantly recognizable they are. They might as well be dressed as nuns. Sure there are different levels within IT departments. The tech who spends hours working in a closet- not really trying to project anything to anyone, just be glad they've covered themselves. This type LOVES working alone, or in very select small group. Think Illuminati, but they spend all of their vast resources on Ebay rather than Holocaust hidden treasures.
The ones that you tend to see outside, sometimes even in daylight, are as full on geeky as the other ones- with one major difference- they can mingle with society hehe, work with others, you know- he knows many more TV show theme songs than he will EVER admit. You know who I mean- kind of wrinkled dockers, brown shoes that have so little character as to make them wholly forgettable. Probably a tucked in golf shirt, which may or may not have an embroidered logo on it, like the pants kind of wrinkled, but this one tends to look clean and maintained more. Beats me why, if you are like me, you are too busy noticing they always need a hair cut to admire the fact that they did laundry. Where am I going with this? I honestly don't know- please- tell me hehehe...



No comments: