TCM 31 Days - Day O Ram

Saturday, April 7, 2007

Fun with Photobooth 4/7/07



In high school, my crazy friend Susan Smith's family owned an arcade downtown by the beach. It had one of the old fashion photo booths in it and we got to pump it full of free tokens whenever we felt like it. At one point, it was our daily meeting point both before and after spending the day roasting by the Pier (the picture I am including is the Pier- a strip of tourist shops, bars, and food stands that juts out over the ocean. I worked on it a few summers) or by the volleyball courts. I totally wish I had some of the strips of pictures we had taken- but during a bout of temporary insanity when I felt the need to free my life of clutter- I shitcanned anything that didn't fit in my car during a move hehehe. I don't even know where my diploma is at this point. The upswing of this is that once the Alzheimer's really sets in, I will have no evidence to provide nagging doubt hehehe!!

See you on Bunny day!! A

No comments: