TCM 31 Days - Day O Ram

Monday, April 23, 2007

W.W.G.D.?



Yeah, so I have decided that those silly Xtians were on the right track, but as usual, messed up in the end. That whole "WWJD" thing- getting kids to stay the course by considering what Jesus would do in certain situations?! Um, how do I put this delicately? You want your children to be good by acting like your imaginary friend? Doesn't really make much sense to me either, but then again- I have a healthy relationship with reality. I mean, like I said- in theory they have a pretty good idea here. When not sure what to do- it's a good idea to think of cause and effect, different doorways, all of that jazz. Just make it a real person you think about- my nomination? Duh- Grace Jones! I DARE you to find a better one! And before you start emailing me - I used to think of Courtney Love- so she's out of the running! I mean- shite!!! Did you see those bikini pics? I really don't care what Courtney would do- as long as she would do it somewhere else!

No comments: